Lone Star Magazine
Publishing quarterly in 2019, with the newly designed premier issue available in March 2019, Lone Star is the official magazine for members of the Porsche Club of America, Lone Star Region.
The magazine was called PorscheNaut until 2013 when the name was changed to Lone Star.
Previous issues of the magazine are available below in pdf format.
Each link below opens a pdf of the corresponding issue in a new window.
2018 No issues of The Lone Star have been published.
2017 One issue of The Lone Star was published.
2008 One issue of the PorscheNaut was published.
- e-Brake News: 4.0-liter naturally aspirated flat six coming to the Porsche 718 GTS January 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: We break, fix a Porsche 996 Carrera on way to more power with IPD intake plenum January 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 10 important Porsche-related developments of the 2010s January 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News December 2019 Recap January 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Mart Fresh: Which Porsche is best for the next decade? January 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Underneath and inside the Porsche Taycan December 25, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche Macan's new GTS variant: more power, exclusive seats December 18, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: 67,000-mile Porsche Carrera GT drives like it's brand new December 11, 2019
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island registration opens Dec. 11 December 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2019 Recap December 2, 2019
- IMSA: Perfect start for Porsche at the long-distance classic in the USA January 25, 2020
- Back at the Super Bowl after 23 years January 24, 2020
- My Masterpiece January 23, 2020
- Porsche is building an ultra-modern Experience Center in Italy January 22, 2020
- Prince Carl Philip of Sweden to race in Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia January 21, 2020
- Transverse Dynamics January 21, 2020
- TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team out of luck at the race in Chile January 19, 2020
- Three Porsche Brand Ambassadors at the Australian Open January 18, 2020
- Test drives on the computer January 17, 2020
- The new 718 GTS 4.0 models: driving pleasure for all the senses January 15, 2020