Lone Star Magazine
Publishing quarterly in 2019, with the newly designed premier issue available in March 2019, Lone Star is the official magazine for members of the Porsche Club of America, Lone Star Region.
The magazine was called PorscheNaut until 2013 when the name was changed to Lone Star.
Previous issues of the magazine are available below in pdf format.
Each link below opens a pdf of the corresponding issue in a new window.
2018 No issues of The Lone Star have been published.
2017 One issue of The Lone Star was published.
2008 One issue of the PorscheNaut was published.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Eleven Porsche tackle the GT3 season highlight at Spa-Francorchamps October 19, 2020
- Ten years of hybrid production at the Porsche factory in Leipzig October 19, 2020
- Three wins and new points leader – perfect race weekend for Pereira October 18, 2020
- GT Team celebrates first win of the season at “Petit Le Mans” October 18, 2020
- Porsche reports robust demand in the first nine months October 16, 2020
- Stop Buying Customer Satisfaction with Your Profits October 15, 2020
- Malte Huneke: “Everybody finally wants to get a win” October 15, 2020
- Porsche joins multi-stakeholder Responsible Mica Initiative October 14, 2020
- A huge job October 14, 2020
- No mistakes: a clear digital view for electric drives October 13, 2020