Lone Star Magazine
Publishing quarterly in 2019, with the newly designed premier issue available in March 2019, Lone Star is the official magazine for members of the Porsche Club of America, Lone Star Region.
The magazine was called PorscheNaut until 2013 when the name was changed to Lone Star.
Previous issues of the magazine are available below in pdf format.
Each link below opens a pdf of the corresponding issue in a new window.
2020 issues of The Lone Star
2018 No issues of The Lone Star have been published.
2017 One issue of The Lone Star was published.
2008 One issue of the PorscheNaut was published.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Porsche and Michelin extend their partnership to Esports racing August 4, 2020
- Automated Oracles August 3, 2020
- Testing times August 3, 2020
- How André Lotterer and Neel Jani are mastering the Formula E finale in Berlin August 3, 2020
- Rain mayhem robs Porsche of hopes to claim first IMSA win of the season August 3, 2020
- PMSC: Double success for GP Elite team with commanding win for Larry ten Voorde August 2, 2020
- PESC: Joshua Rogers scores first win of the 2020 season August 1, 2020
- Words That Work July 31, 2020
- Robust despite coronavirus: 1.2 billion euros operating profit in the first half July 31, 2020
- Come on! July 31, 2020