Lone Star Magazine
Publishing quarterly in 2019, with the newly designed premier issue available in March 2019, Lone Star is the official magazine for members of the Porsche Club of America, Lone Star Region.
The magazine was called PorscheNaut until 2013 when the name was changed to Lone Star.
Previous issues of the magazine are available below in pdf format.
Each link below opens a pdf of the corresponding issue in a new window.
2019 Four issues of The Lone Star will be published.
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
2018 No issues of The Lone Star have been published.
2017 One issue of The Lone Star was published.
2008 One issue of the PorscheNaut was published.
- e-Brake News: Rennbow, a searchable Porsche color database June 12, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Pro racer sets fast lap at PCA Club Race June 5, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News May 2019 Recap June 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Pirelli recognizes the 2018 PCA HPDE program volunteers May 29, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: OMGT2: A Zanzibar Red 996 GT2 scratches the Porsche itch May 22, 2019
- e-Brake News: PCA Spotlight: Inside TECHART and its latest Porsche creations May 15, 2019
- e-Brake News: Mart Fresh: Porsche 944 Turbo or modern 911 Carrera? May 8, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News April 2019 Recap May 3, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche sets Road America production car lap record with GT2 RS May 1, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche debuts new 911 Speedster with GT3 flat-six at NY Auto Show [w/video] April 24, 2019
- WEC: That was Le Mans 2019 June 15, 2019
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport June 13, 2019
- Earl Bamber June 13, 2019
- Michael Christensen June 13, 2019
- Timo Bernhard June 13, 2019
- Patrick Long June 13, 2019
- GT Works Programme 2019 June 13, 2019
- Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup June 13, 2019
- Nick Tandy June 13, 2019
- Porsche 935 (2019) June 13, 2019