Lone Star Magazine
Publishing quarterly in 2019, with the newly designed premier issue available in March 2019, Lone Star is the official magazine for members of the Porsche Club of America, Lone Star Region.
The magazine was called PorscheNaut until 2013 when the name was changed to Lone Star.
Previous issues of the magazine are available below in pdf format.
Each link below opens a pdf of the corresponding issue in a new window.
2018 No issues of The Lone Star have been published.
2017 One issue of The Lone Star was published.
2008 One issue of the PorscheNaut was published.
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island registration opens Dec. 11 December 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2019 Recap December 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport vs. 991.2 GT3 Cup November 27, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Watch PCA Club Racer pass 41 cars at Daytona in single race November 20, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Walter Röhrl drives Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 on track November 13, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche 718 Cayman T, Boxster T coming to North America November 6, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News October 2019 Recap November 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: PCA Sim Racing: A family affair October 30, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Driving Porsche's GT3 Touring October 23, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche, Boeing to explore air mobility with prototype aircraft October 16, 2019
- Circular Economy: The Transition to a more Sustainable Economy December 5, 2019
- Have a beginners mind: Why entrepreneurs are the true game changers December 5, 2019
- Seven Edge Computing Use Cases for Vehicles December 5, 2019
- Family values December 5, 2019
- Through the snow as if on rails December 4, 2019
- Porsche honoured as a “Top Employer 2020” in China December 3, 2019
- A Visit to Épernay December 2, 2019
- Ayhancan Güven is the new Porsche Junior in the 2020 Supercup November 29, 2019
- Petra Kvitova to defend her title at the 2020 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix November 29, 2019
- Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup Features at eight Formula 1 rounds November 29, 2019