Lone Star Magazine
Publishing quarterly in 2019, with the newly designed premier issue available in March 2019, Lone Star is the official magazine for members of the Porsche Club of America, Lone Star Region.
The magazine was called PorscheNaut until 2013 when the name was changed to Lone Star.
Previous issues of the magazine are available below in pdf format.
Each link below opens a pdf of the corresponding issue in a new window.
2018 No issues of The Lone Star have been published.
2017 One issue of The Lone Star was published.
2008 One issue of the PorscheNaut was published.
- e-Brake News: 2019 Werks Reunion Monterey was biggest ever August 21, 2019
- e-Brake News: Most powerful hybrid Porsche Cayennes announced August 14, 2019
- e-Brake News: First-ever PCA Experience engages Porsche and car enthusiasts at Summit Point August 7, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2019 Recap August 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche 911 Carrera announced July 31, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche Parade: 718 Cayman GT4 and Spyder revealed, see concours class winners [w/video] July 24, 2019
- e-Brake News: Zone 6: Nine days, 2,300 miles, 10 Regions, and our Porsches July 17, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: An E1 Cayenne S sprung a leak — we fixed it in 30 minutes July 10, 2019
- e-Brake News: 'The Spy Collector,' Porsche Panorama's first serialized graphic novel July 3, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2019 Recap July 2, 2019
- Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan August 22, 2019
- “Formula E Unlocked”: The game to unveil the Porsche Formula E car August 22, 2019
- IntGTC: Four Porsche teams contest the ten-hour race in Japan August 22, 2019
- The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid sets an unusual lap record August 21, 2019
- IMSA: Porsche keen to extend lead at the Virginia International Raceway August 21, 2019
- Porsche invests in Israeli start-up TriEye August 21, 2019
- Curtain up for the future: My five favorite films about artificial intelligence August 20, 2019
- Porsche Taycan adds Apple Music built-in August 20, 2019
- Porsche Consulting: Weber’s aftersales service pleases customers August 20, 2019
- Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia: Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Jacques Villeneuve competed in Kanonloppet August 19, 2019