Our Generous Sponsors
Support the sponsors who support us and help make our events possible. Their support for LSRPCA is invaluable, whether in terms of finance, helping spread word about our organization, in-kind contributions or all three.
Porsche North Houston is Houston's only family-owned Porsche dealership. Porsche North Houston has team members who have worked for Porsche at the corporate level, in franchising and in service operations. Our community involvement is incredibly important to our entire organization. Among many others, we host driving and educational events for our customers and enthusiasts like Lone Star Region Porsche Club of America.
Momentum Porsche offers our Houston customers a wide variety of automotive products and services. These range from new Porsche models to used cars from today's top luxury manufacturers. All of this makes us your top choice for Porsche inventory in the greater Houston, Sugar Land and Pasadena region.
- e-Brake News: 4.0-liter naturally aspirated flat six coming to the Porsche 718 GTS January 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: We break, fix a Porsche 996 Carrera on way to more power with IPD intake plenum January 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 10 important Porsche-related developments of the 2010s January 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News December 2019 Recap January 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Mart Fresh: Which Porsche is best for the next decade? January 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Underneath and inside the Porsche Taycan December 25, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche Macan's new GTS variant: more power, exclusive seats December 18, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: 67,000-mile Porsche Carrera GT drives like it's brand new December 11, 2019
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island registration opens Dec. 11 December 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2019 Recap December 2, 2019
- IMSA: Perfect start for Porsche at the long-distance classic in the USA January 25, 2020
- Back at the Super Bowl after 23 years January 24, 2020
- My Masterpiece January 23, 2020
- Porsche is building an ultra-modern Experience Center in Italy January 22, 2020
- Prince Carl Philip of Sweden to race in Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia January 21, 2020
- Transverse Dynamics January 21, 2020
- TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team out of luck at the race in Chile January 19, 2020
- Three Porsche Brand Ambassadors at the Australian Open January 18, 2020
- Test drives on the computer January 17, 2020
- The new 718 GTS 4.0 models: driving pleasure for all the senses January 15, 2020