Our Generous Sponsors
Support the sponsors who support us and help make our events possible. Their support for LSRPCA is invaluable, whether in terms of finance, helping spread word about our organization, in-kind contributions or all three.
Porsche North Houston is Houston's only family-owned Porsche dealership. Porsche North Houston has team members who have worked for Porsche at the corporate level, in franchising and in service operations. Our community involvement is incredibly important to our entire organization. Among many others, we host driving and educational events for our customers and enthusiasts like Lone Star Region Porsche Club of America.
Momentum Porsche offers our Houston customers a wide variety of automotive products and services. These range from new Porsche models to used cars from today's top luxury manufacturers. All of this makes us your top choice for Porsche inventory in the greater Houston, Sugar Land and Pasadena region.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Porsche provides start-up investor APX with additional capital January 21, 2021
- Porsche at the IAA 2019 January 19, 2021
- Porsche extends the Taycan model range January 19, 2021
- Granite Green January 19, 2021
- Development Centre Weissach: the heart of Porsche January 18, 2021
- Sebastian Job wins the main race, Joshua Rogers claims the sprint January 16, 2021
- White Paper – Cybersecurity as a Matter of Competitive Advantage January 15, 2021
- The people – and thinking – behind the Porsche Boxster January 15, 2021
- The Boxster sports car concept: trendsetting design and clever detailed solutions January 14, 2021
- New limited-edition anniversary model: Boxster 25 years January 12, 2021