Saturday Get Togethers
In an effort to provide more opportunities for members to meet on an informal basis, Lone Star Region PCA is encouraging participation in Saturday morning meet-ups for coffee. We call our Saturday events Get Togethers or “GTGs” for short.
Six Neighborhood GTGs Each Month!
Because the Lone Star Region PCA covers so much territory along the Gulf Coast, we have events in six areas of our Region. Members are welcome to attend as many GTGs as their schedule permits.
Want to Start a GTG?
If you would like to start an additional GTG in an area not already covered, pick a location, date, and time. Send the information to our GTG Coordinator. Lone Star Region PCA will then help to get the word out. If there is a good turnout for multiple scheduled events, it will be added to the official GTG calendar along with other official events.
We would appreciate hearing from you regarding any GTG questions or comments you might have, and if you would like to volunteer to help run GTGs.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact GTG Coordinator.
Saturday Get Togethers
In an effort to provide more opportunities for members to meet on an informal basis, Lone Star Region PCA is encouraging participation in Saturday morning meet-ups for coffee. We call our Saturday events Get Togethers or “GTGs” for short. There is an event every weekend in the greater Houston area. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the GTG Coordinator.
Get Togethers Calendar
- Porsche Paint-to-Sample now available … for your home September 26, 2023
- New Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid brings more performance, standard equipment for a bit more money September 26, 2023
- 2004 Porsche Cayenne S, 2005 911 Carrera, 2007 GT3 Cup, or 2012 Cayman R? | Mart Fresh September 26, 2023
- PCNA's new CEO comes from BMW but got his start with Porsche September 26, 2023
- The evolution of Recaro: From coachbuilding to seat-sculpting September 26, 2023
- Why does everyone want a 964-generation Porsche 911? PCA Tech Tips September 26, 2023
- First Drive: 911 S/T is Porsche's ode to the thrill of driving fast September 25, 2023
- Meet Mirage from 'Transformers' and the 911 Carrera RS 3.8 movie car at Rennsport Reunion 7 September 20, 2023
- Everyone loves a Parade! September 20, 2023
- Penske's Porsche 963s take a 1-2 finish at Indy, the team's third win of the year September 19, 2023