What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
Nothing from December 5, 2019 to December 5, 2020.
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island registration opens Dec. 11 December 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2019 Recap December 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport vs. 991.2 GT3 Cup November 27, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Watch PCA Club Racer pass 41 cars at Daytona in single race November 20, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Walter Röhrl drives Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 on track November 13, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche 718 Cayman T, Boxster T coming to North America November 6, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News October 2019 Recap November 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: PCA Sim Racing: A family affair October 30, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Driving Porsche's GT3 Touring October 23, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche, Boeing to explore air mobility with prototype aircraft October 16, 2019