What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
Nothing from April 8, 2020 to April 8, 2021.
- e-Brake News: Enter the Spring 2020 Member Only Raffle for chance to win Porsche Taycan 4S April 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News March 2020 Recap April 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: PCA Club Racing — Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun April 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Canepa and his 800-horsepower Porsche 959 SC March 25, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Werks Reunion rocks Amelia Island at new location [w/video] March 18, 2020
- e-Brake News: First-place award winners at Werks Reunion Amelia Island [w/video] March 11, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S is bigger and faster with 640 horsepower March 4, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News February 2020 Recap March 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Panorama photographer wins Motor Press Guild award for image of 911 GT3 RS at Road America February 26, 2020
- e-Brake News: First Drive: Porsche 718 GTS with 4.0-liter flat six February 19, 2020