What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
In addition to the sit-down dinners, we also have Get Togethers (GTGs) and Charity Events. Come out and join us. You will see longtime friends and meet new ones!
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
Upcoming Club Events
April 1, 2023 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Alara Garage, 1440 Greengrass Dr, Houston, TX 77008, USA
Time: 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
North East GTG
April 1, 2023 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Motorwerks Auto Group, 2006 Rotary Dr, Humble, TX 77338, USA
New for 2023, we have added a location near Kingwood for LSRPCA members to meet up.
Bluebonnet Tour - II
April 1, 2023 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Welcome to the 2023 Bluebonnet Tour! - II. We’ll start at the Chappell Hill Bakery and Deli in Chappell Hill, TX. From there we will tour through various backroads and take in some great scenery. We’ll have a quick break and stopover in Fayetteville and then continue on to Flatonia where we’ll have lunch at the Red Vault Bistro. After lunch we’ll drive on and take a quick stop at the Rose Emporium, finishing the tour at the Texas Star Winery in Chappell Hill for an optional wine tasting. Registration fees of $37.00 per person covers lunch at the Bistro. Wine tasting is an additional cost (not included) with flights starting at $10.
April 1, 2023 - April 2, 2023
MSR Houston, 1 Performance Dr, Angleton, TX 77515, USA
Register at, clubregistration.net
LSRPCA Board Meeting
April 4, 2023 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Alara Garage 1440 Greengrass Dr Houston, TX 77008
This is our recurring Board Meeting set-up for 2023. This changes series to First Tuesday at Alara Garage pending future changes. As always feel free to meet at 6p. The meeting and broadcast will begin at 6:30p
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile appClick here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 929-352-2689,,271470336# United States, New York City Phone Conference ID: 271 470 336#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
April 8, 2023 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Dunn Brothers Coffee, 201 S Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546, USA
Time: 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Location: Dunn Brothers Coffee
Address: 201 S. Friendswood Drive / Friendswood, TX 77546
- All about bore scoring in 1999-08 Porsche 911s, Boxsters, & Caymans | Parts 1-2 March 30, 2023
- Road to Rennsport: 10 reasons why Porsche and Can-Am series are forever linked | PCA Tech Tips March 28, 2023
- Mart Fresh: 1971 Porsche 914 1.7, 1987 944S, 2015 Panamera 4S, or 2018 Macan GTS? March 28, 2023
- Book Review: Brun Motorsport 1966-2009 March 28, 2023
- Alwin Springer on how Porsche dominated racing in North America | Tech Tactics Live March 28, 2023
- Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 vs. 982/718 Cayman GT4 w/muffler-delete: even match? | One-Mile Review March 26, 2023
- 20 Hours of Sebring: Success, failure and a new hope | PCA Tech Tips March 21, 2023
- See 'decaying' Porsches, a stripped Speedster at The Petersen's Arsham Auto Motive exhibit March 21, 2023
- Porsche tour of Werks Reunion Amelia Island 2023! March 21, 2023
- The Marvia 911 was the most brazen Porsche copy in history March 21, 2023