What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
- e-Brake News: 4.0-liter naturally aspirated flat six coming to the Porsche 718 GTS January 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: We break, fix a Porsche 996 Carrera on way to more power with IPD intake plenum January 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 10 important Porsche-related developments of the 2010s January 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News December 2019 Recap January 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Mart Fresh: Which Porsche is best for the next decade? January 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Underneath and inside the Porsche Taycan December 25, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche Macan's new GTS variant: more power, exclusive seats December 18, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: 67,000-mile Porsche Carrera GT drives like it's brand new December 11, 2019
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island registration opens Dec. 11 December 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2019 Recap December 2, 2019