What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
Nothing from October 23, 2019 to October 23, 2020.
- e-Brake News: Video: Driving Porsche's GT3 Touring October 23, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche, Boeing to explore air mobility with prototype aircraft October 16, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche Taycan assembly October 9, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News September 2019 Recap October 3, 2019
- e-Brake News: Enter Member Only Raffle: 718 Cayman GT4, Spyder, Boxster/Cayman grand prizes! October 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: PCA Open House: Friends, Porsches, and barbecue September 25, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: 750 Porsche Panorama covers in less than two minutes September 18, 2019
- e-Brake News: Taycan Turbo & Turbo S: Porsche enters EV market September 11, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Learning Curves — High Performance Drivers Education September 4, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News August 2019 Recap September 2, 2019