What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
- e-Brake News: Rennbow, a searchable Porsche color database June 12, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: Pro racer sets fast lap at PCA Club Race June 5, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News May 2019 Recap June 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Pirelli recognizes the 2018 PCA HPDE program volunteers May 29, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: OMGT2: A Zanzibar Red 996 GT2 scratches the Porsche itch May 22, 2019
- e-Brake News: PCA Spotlight: Inside TECHART and its latest Porsche creations May 15, 2019
- e-Brake News: Mart Fresh: Porsche 944 Turbo or modern 911 Carrera? May 8, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News April 2019 Recap May 3, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche sets Road America production car lap record with GT2 RS May 1, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche debuts new 911 Speedster with GT3 flat-six at NY Auto Show [w/video] April 24, 2019