What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020