What better way to meet Porsche lovers than over a nice meal and/or refreshments at many of the great establishments southeast Texas has to offer.
The Lone Star Region PCA is a large and diverse group of people. All members share a passion for cars in general, and for all things Porsche in particular. Our social activities are one of the best ways we have to get folks with all of those unique interests together!
Our dinner events sample different cuisines offered at various fine restaurants. Typically, we arrange a fixed-price menu with enough options to satisfy just about anyone’s particular tastes in food. We always make sure there are options for those with dietary restrictions.
Pam provides a sportive and car-loving dining club where members mix naturally and get to know one another as Porsche lovers in the true meaning of the word.
Nothing from June 4, 2020 to June 4, 2021.
- e-Brake News: 2021 Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition is first 'lifestyle' 992 June 3, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News May 2020 Recap June 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Atlanta Porsche Experience Center reopens — find out what's changed May 27, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche debuts 2021 911 Targa 4, 4S May 20, 2020
- e-Brake News: Watch 'Karma Carrera' Premiere with John Oates at 8:30 PM EDT (May 12) May 13, 2020
- e-Brake News: PCA Spotlight: Two small projects for your Porsche 986/996 May 6, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News April 2020 Recap May 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: PCA Spotlight: Porsche Boxster Spyder comparison — 987 vs. 981 April 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Keep #PCATogether April 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Installing Porsche 996 Carrera OEM Sport Exhaust and replacing coil packs, spark plugs April 15, 2020