The Lone Star Region PCA gives back to the community with its charities initiative. For 2021-2022, LSRPCA has partnered with Child Advocates, organizing partner for the Drive for Kids event at MSR Houston.
Child Advocates recruits, trains and supports volunteers who provide a voice for children in foster care. As Harris County’s Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) program, we provide lifesaving advocacy that helps abused and neglected children exit foster care to a safe, permanent home as quickly as possible.
Your name here!
LSRPCA - HPDE Chairperson
- Beginner Guide: Essential Tools for Porsche DIY Maintenance | Tech Tactics Live January 4, 2075
- Does America put its wipers up or down for snow storms? | PCA Tech Tips January 18, 2022
- Porsche celebrates Porsche Design's 50th birthday with a special edition 911 January 18, 2022
- Mart Fresh: Porsche Boxster S hot-rod race car or RS 60 Spyder, Carrera T, or air-cooled 911 SC? January 18, 2022
- Base Cayennes and S model can be ordered as Platinum Edition January 18, 2022
- Dakota Region Run for the Hills charity drive January 18, 2022
- 1974-77 Porsche 911: Everything you need to know about the ‘mid-years’ | PCA Spotlight January 14, 2022
- What we learned about dash cams on episode 42 of Tech Tactics Live | PCA Tech Tips January 11, 2022
- What you need to know about fuel and additives | Tech Tactics Live January 11, 2022
- The Mystery of the Porsche Bikester: (Mostly) Solved January 11, 2022
- In tune with the Taycan: Cunmo Yin visits the Elbphilharmonie January 22, 2022
- Porsche determined for a successful start to the season in Saudi Arabia January 21, 2022
- Golden hour: the car that adds colour to a blank page of Porsche history January 20, 2022
- “The Art of Dreams” arrives in Singapore January 20, 2022
- The new Taycan Sport Turismo: a practical all-rounder with on-road dynamics January 19, 2022
- New special exhibition: 50 Years of Porsche Design January 19, 2022
- Porsche Design celebrates its 50th anniversary January 18, 2022
- The 911 Porsche Design 50th Anniversary Edition: a modern take on a design classic January 18, 2022
- A 911 S 2.4 Targa from 1972 signed by F.A. Porsche January 18, 2022
- Multidimensional Leadership January 18, 2022