The Lone Star Region PCA gives back to the community with its charities initiative. Our charity is the Houston Police Foundation.
We are happy to announce ourpartnership with Houston Police Foundation. HPF supports law enforcement by funding special programs for officer safety, training, equipment, and technology. HPF also supports SWAT, K-9, and Mounted Patrol.
The first event was Backing the Blue on July 29th, 2017. View event photos from our Backing the Blue event here.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Managing data in the digital era February 25, 2021
- The TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team heads to season-opener confident February 25, 2021
- Special delivery: Taycan taxi with Mark Webber February 25, 2021
- As versatile as the vehicle: the testing programme for the Taycan Cross Turismo February 23, 2021
- Porsche sponsors three innovative start-up projects February 23, 2021
- The world’s top three ranked players at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix February 23, 2021
- Capacity grid in the international Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup February 23, 2021
- Armin Pohl presents his Hollywood-worthy car collection February 23, 2021
- White Paper – Intermodal Logistics Chains in Cities February 23, 2021
- Inner space: the Taycan Cross Turismo February 22, 2021