The Lone Star Region PCA gives back to the community with its charities initiative. Our charity is the Houston Police Foundation.
We are happy to announce ourpartnership with Houston Police Foundation. HPF supports law enforcement by funding special programs for officer safety, training, equipment, and technology. HPF also supports SWAT, K-9, and Mounted Patrol.
The first event was Backing the Blue on July 29th, 2017. View event photos from our Backing the Blue event here.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Live: Le Mans 2020 September 20, 2020
- Porsche hands over 919 Hybrid mock-up to French automobile club September 19, 2020
- Larry ten Voorde wins the Carrera Cup race at Le Mans September 19, 2020
- Safety first September 18, 2020
- Le Mans memories: Mark Webber talks to Derek Bell September 17, 2020
- The Launch of Smarter Construction September 17, 2020
- Le Mans memories: Timo Bernhard talks to Norbert Singer September 16, 2020
- Tips for learning at Porsche September 16, 2020
- White paper – Urban Mobility in a Post-Covid-19 World September 16, 2020
- High-power charging trucks become mobile power sources September 16, 2020