Join Lone Star Region PCA
Enjoy the Porsche lifestyle when you join the Lone Star Region PCA. If you live in the Greater Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont areas, you will automatically be a member of the Lone Star Region PCA at no additional cost when you join Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region provides Porsche owners (and aspiring owners!) multiple types of events embrace Porsche excitement with others that share the that share the passion and love of the marque.
With your Membership you will receive:
- Countless opportunities to socialize with other Members and share your pride in Porsche Ownership with the largest single marque car club in the world!
- Member Discounts for most PCA and Lone Star Region Events.
- Quarterly Editions of Lone Star Magazine.
- Monthly Panorama magazine, a world-class publication.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor at Houston Area Porsche Dealers. Note: Discount programs vary at each dealer. Generally 10% off parts, and in some locations 10% off labor and merchandise
- To sign up, go to PCA.org, and click “Join PCA.”
- Simply fill out the online application here.
- If you already own a Porsche, be sure to have your VIN handy.
- If you are an aspiring Porsche owner, you can still enjoy the benefits of PCA Membership! Be a part of our Family’s enthusiasm and energy!
- We hope to see YOU at the next gathering of Porsche owners/members!
Our Membership Chairperson is Alastair Donald. Contact Alastair with your questions regarding membership.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- BASF and Porsche partner to develop high-performing lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles July 21, 2021
- Porsche at the IAA 2019 July 20, 2021
- The TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team determined to join in the title fight July 20, 2021
- Stronger, sharper, sportier: the new Macan July 20, 2021
- Like father, like son: meet the Liebs July 19, 2021
- Porsche presents three pilot digitalisation projects July 19, 2021
- WEC: Porsche 911 RSR wins thanks to the best tactics and top driving performance July 18, 2021
- In the first six months, Porsche delivers 31 percent more vehicles July 16, 2021
- The Big Loop: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning July 16, 2021
- Forward31 develops new business with Berlin-based start-up aware July 15, 2021