Join Lone Star Region PCA
If you live in the Greater Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont areas, you will automatically be a member of the Lone Star Region PCA at no additional cost when you join Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region provides Porsche owners (and aspiring owners!) multiple types of events embrace Porsche excitement with others that share the that share the passion and love of the marque.
With your Membership you will receive:
- Countless opportunities to socialize with other Members and share your pride in Porsche Ownership with the largest single marque car club in the world!
- Member Discounts for most PCA and Lone Star Region Events.
- Quarterly Editions of Lone Star Magazine.
- Monthly Panorama magazine, a world-class publication.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor at Houston Area Porsche Dealers. Note: Discount programs vary at each dealer. Generally 10% off parts, and in some locations 10% off labor and merchandise
- To sign up, go to PCA.org, and click “Join PCA.”
- Simply fill out the online application here.
- If you already own a Porsche, be sure to have your VIN handy.
- If you are an aspiring Porsche owner, you can still enjoy the benefits of PCA Membership! Be a part of our Family’s enthusiasm and energy!
- We hope to see YOU at the next gathering of Porsche owners/members!
Our Membership Chairperson is Alastair Donald. Contact Alastair with your questions regarding membership.
- All about bore scoring in 1999-08 Porsche 911s, Boxsters, & Caymans | Parts 1-2 March 30, 2023
- Road to Rennsport: 10 reasons why Porsche and Can-Am series are forever linked | PCA Tech Tips March 28, 2023
- Mart Fresh: 1971 Porsche 914 1.7, 1987 944S, 2015 Panamera 4S, or 2018 Macan GTS? March 28, 2023
- Book Review: Brun Motorsport 1966-2009 March 28, 2023
- Alwin Springer on how Porsche dominated racing in North America | Tech Tactics Live March 28, 2023
- Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 vs. 982/718 Cayman GT4 w/muffler-delete: even match? | One-Mile Review March 26, 2023
- 20 Hours of Sebring: Success, failure and a new hope | PCA Tech Tips March 21, 2023
- See 'decaying' Porsches, a stripped Speedster at The Petersen's Arsham Auto Motive exhibit March 21, 2023
- Porsche tour of Werks Reunion Amelia Island 2023! March 21, 2023
- The Marvia 911 was the most brazen Porsche copy in history March 21, 2023
- Just how big are the biggest batteries in the world? March 30, 2023
- New Porsche Driver Experience makes its debut in the Cayenne March 29, 2023
- Tandy and Jaminet complete the line-up in the #75 car at Le Mans March 29, 2023
- Capacity grid in the Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland March 29, 2023
- State-of-the-ART March 29, 2023
- The Porsche Museum adds the brand’s first DTM winner to its collection March 28, 2023
- Early out for Porsche Coanda Esports at round four of the ESL-R1 series March 27, 2023
- Masterpiece March 27, 2023
- The TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team defends its championship lead in São Paulo March 25, 2023
- #DigitalFamily: Porsche gears up for the digital future March 24, 2023