Join Lone Star Region PCA
Enjoy the Porsche lifestyle when you join the Lone Star Region PCA. If you live in the Greater Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont areas, you will automatically be a member of the Lone Star Region PCA at no additional cost when you join Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region provides Porsche owners (and aspiring owners!) multiple types of events embrace Porsche excitement with others that share the that share the passion and love of the marque.
With your Membership you will receive:
- Countless opportunities to socialize with other Members and share your pride in Porsche Ownership with the largest single marque car club in the world!
- Member Discounts for most PCA and Lone Star Region Events.
- Quarterly Editions of Lone Star Magazine.
- Monthly Panorama magazine, a world-class publication.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor at Houston Area Porsche Dealers. Note: Discount programs vary at each dealer. Generally 10% off parts, and in some locations 10% off labor and merchandise
- To sign up, go to PCA.org, and click “Join PCA.”
- Simply fill out the online application here.
- If you already own a Porsche, be sure to have your VIN handy.
- If you are an aspiring Porsche owner, you can still enjoy the benefits of PCA Membership! Be a part of our Family’s enthusiasm and energy!
- We hope to see YOU at the next gathering of Porsche owners/members!
Our Membership Chairperson is Alastair Donald. Contact Alastair with your questions regarding membership.
- e-Brake News: 2019 Werks Reunion Monterey was biggest ever August 21, 2019
- e-Brake News: Most powerful hybrid Porsche Cayennes announced August 14, 2019
- e-Brake News: First-ever PCA Experience engages Porsche and car enthusiasts at Summit Point August 7, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2019 Recap August 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche 911 Carrera announced July 31, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche Parade: 718 Cayman GT4 and Spyder revealed, see concours class winners [w/video] July 24, 2019
- e-Brake News: Zone 6: Nine days, 2,300 miles, 10 Regions, and our Porsches July 17, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: An E1 Cayenne S sprung a leak — we fixed it in 30 minutes July 10, 2019
- e-Brake News: 'The Spy Collector,' Porsche Panorama's first serialized graphic novel July 3, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2019 Recap July 2, 2019
- Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan August 22, 2019
- “Formula E Unlocked”: The game to unveil the Porsche Formula E car August 22, 2019
- IntGTC: Four Porsche teams contest the ten-hour race in Japan August 22, 2019
- The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid sets an unusual lap record August 21, 2019
- IMSA: Porsche keen to extend lead at the Virginia International Raceway August 21, 2019
- Porsche invests in Israeli start-up TriEye August 21, 2019
- Curtain up for the future: My five favorite films about artificial intelligence August 20, 2019
- Porsche Taycan adds Apple Music built-in August 20, 2019
- Porsche Consulting: Weber’s aftersales service pleases customers August 20, 2019
- Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia: Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Jacques Villeneuve competed in Kanonloppet August 19, 2019