Join Lone Star Region PCA
If you live in the Greater Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont areas, you will automatically be a member of the Lone Star Region PCA at no additional cost when you join Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region provides Porsche owners (and aspiring owners!) multiple types of events embrace Porsche excitement with others that share the that share the passion and love of the marque.
With your Membership you will receive:
- Countless opportunities to socialize with other Members and share your pride in Porsche Ownership with the largest single marque car club in the world!
- Member Discounts for most PCA and Lone Star Region Events.
- Quarterly Editions of Lone Star Magazine.
- Monthly Panorama magazine, a world-class publication.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor at Houston Area Porsche Dealers. Note: Discount programs vary at each dealer. Generally 10% off parts, and in some locations 10% off labor and merchandise
- To sign up, go to PCA.org, and click “Join PCA.”
- Simply fill out the online application here.
- If you already own a Porsche, be sure to have your VIN handy.
- If you are an aspiring Porsche owner, you can still enjoy the benefits of PCA Membership! Be a part of our Family’s enthusiasm and energy!
- We hope to see YOU at the next gathering of Porsche owners/members!
Our Membership Chairperson is Alastair Donald. Contact Alastair with your questions regarding membership.
- Porsche Paint-to-Sample now available … for your home September 26, 2023
- New Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid brings more performance, standard equipment for a bit more money September 26, 2023
- 2004 Porsche Cayenne S, 2005 911 Carrera, 2007 GT3 Cup, or 2012 Cayman R? | Mart Fresh September 26, 2023
- PCNA's new CEO comes from BMW but got his start with Porsche September 26, 2023
- The evolution of Recaro: From coachbuilding to seat-sculpting September 26, 2023
- Why does everyone want a 964-generation Porsche 911? PCA Tech Tips September 26, 2023
- First Drive: 911 S/T is Porsche's ode to the thrill of driving fast September 25, 2023
- Meet Mirage from 'Transformers' and the 911 Carrera RS 3.8 movie car at Rennsport Reunion 7 September 20, 2023
- Everyone loves a Parade! September 20, 2023
- Penske's Porsche 963s take a 1-2 finish at Indy, the team's third win of the year September 19, 2023
- Porsche presents third E-Hybrid variant of the Cayenne September 25, 2023
- Behind the Scenes: an exclusive look at the development of the Mission X September 25, 2023
- Porsche, Manthey EMA and Thomas Preining lead DTM standings ahead of the season finale September 24, 2023
- Larry ten Voorde clinches third Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland crown September 24, 2023
- Porsche Coanda Esports now positioned third in ESL R1 team standings September 23, 2023
- Timo Resch to be President and CEO of Porsche Cars North America September 22, 2023
- Tennis star Iga Swiatek: “You don’t get up in the morning to be average” September 22, 2023
- The fight for Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup grid spots is on September 22, 2023
- “Data-driven development is essential“ September 21, 2023
- ChatGPT: Promise and Peril September 21, 2023