Join Lone Star Region PCA
If you live in the Greater Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont areas, you will automatically be a member of the Lone Star Region PCA at no additional cost when you join Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region provides Porsche owners (and aspiring owners!) multiple types of events embrace Porsche excitement with others that share the that share the passion and love of the marque.
With your Membership you will receive:
- Countless opportunities to socialize with other Members and share your pride in Porsche Ownership with the largest single marque car club in the world!
- Member Discounts for most PCA and Lone Star Region Events.
- Quarterly Editions of Lone Star Magazine.
- Monthly Panorama magazine, a world-class publication.
- Discounts on Parts and Labor at Houston Area Porsche Dealers. Note: Discount programs vary at each dealer. Generally 10% off parts, and in some locations 10% off labor and merchandise
- To sign up, go to PCA.org, and click “Join PCA.”
- Simply fill out the online application here.
- If you already own a Porsche, be sure to have your VIN handy.
- If you are an aspiring Porsche owner, you can still enjoy the benefits of PCA Membership! Be a part of our Family’s enthusiasm and energy!
- We hope to see YOU at the next gathering of Porsche owners/members!
Our Membership Chairperson is Alastair Donald. Contact Alastair with your questions regarding membership.
- 1986 Porsche 911 Turbo, 1990 944 S2, 2010 Panamera 4S, or 2011 Boxster Spyder? | Mart Fresh November 22, 2022
- 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 — A Phoenix Red time capsule | One-Mile Review November 22, 2022
- Appalachian Region Oktoberfest Delivers 42,380 Meals to Western North Carolina November 22, 2022
- The Definitive Porsche Bike Buyers Guide | Tech Tactics Live November 22, 2022
- 911 Dakar: 7 things you didn't know — plus Porsche Carrera T & 718 Style highlights at LA Auto Show November 22, 2022
- Porsche 911 Dakar begs for rally stages with raised suspension, 473 hp, AWD November 16, 2022
- ÜnStock modified Porsche show called West Coast Customs home for a day November 15, 2022
- Learn to Spot Different 356 Generations in 10 Minutes | PCA Tech Tips November 15, 2022
- 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet better than the coupe? | One-Mile Review November 15, 2022
- Wild without a wing? Porsche 992 GT3 and GT3 Touring driven back-to-back November 15, 2022
- Classic Cayennes get resto-mod treatment as stars of the Icons of Porsche Festival November 24, 2022
- ‘The Art of Dreams’ exhibits larger-than-life childhood dream November 23, 2022
- Tennis star Emma Raducanu in front of the camera for Court Supremes November 22, 2022
- Fighting Spirit: Paralympics medallist Oliver Lam-Watson breaks with prejudices November 22, 2022
- White Paper – Too smart to use? November 21, 2022
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo: Outdoor adventure in California November 21, 2022
- 9:11 Magazine: Sporting spirit November 18, 2022
- The new Porsche 911 Dakar November 17, 2022
- The impressive résumé of the strongest boxer in the endurance ring November 16, 2022
- Trailblazer for the future of the 911: 25 years of the 996-generation Porsche 911 November 15, 2022