LSRPCA Board Meetings
LSRPCA monthly board meetings are open to LSRPCA general membership.
The Lone Star Region PCA Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM, the first Wednesday of each month at the Houstonian Fitness Center Board Room on the First Floor. The Houstonian Fitness Center building is located on the Houstonian Hotel & Conference Center campus.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please arrive by 6:00 PM.
If you plan to dine at the “Center Court Cafe”, it is located across the hall from the Board Room. Get your food/drink from Center Court Cafe and eat in the food court, or bring it into the meeting room.
If the date or location of the board meeting is changed, the new venue will be posted on the website.
Board Meeting Minutes
Prior to 2016, Board Meeting Minutes were available exclusively in The Lone Star (PorscheNaut) Magazine.
Board meeting minutes are available in pdf format from the links below.
- Beginner Guide: Essential Tools for Porsche DIY Maintenance | Tech Tactics Live January 4, 2075
- Does America put its wipers up or down for snow storms? | PCA Tech Tips January 18, 2022
- Porsche celebrates Porsche Design's 50th birthday with a special edition 911 January 18, 2022
- Mart Fresh: Porsche Boxster S hot-rod race car or RS 60 Spyder, Carrera T, or air-cooled 911 SC? January 18, 2022
- Base Cayennes and S model can be ordered as Platinum Edition January 18, 2022
- Dakota Region Run for the Hills charity drive January 18, 2022
- 1974-77 Porsche 911: Everything you need to know about the ‘mid-years’ | PCA Spotlight January 14, 2022
- What we learned about dash cams on episode 42 of Tech Tactics Live | PCA Tech Tips January 11, 2022
- What you need to know about fuel and additives | Tech Tactics Live January 11, 2022
- The Mystery of the Porsche Bikester: (Mostly) Solved January 11, 2022
- In tune with the Taycan: Cunmo Yin visits the Elbphilharmonie January 22, 2022
- Porsche determined for a successful start to the season in Saudi Arabia January 21, 2022
- Golden hour: the car that adds colour to a blank page of Porsche history January 20, 2022
- “The Art of Dreams” arrives in Singapore January 20, 2022
- The new Taycan Sport Turismo: a practical all-rounder with on-road dynamics January 19, 2022
- New special exhibition: 50 Years of Porsche Design January 19, 2022
- Porsche Design celebrates its 50th anniversary January 18, 2022
- The 911 Porsche Design 50th Anniversary Edition: a modern take on a design classic January 18, 2022
- A 911 S 2.4 Targa from 1972 signed by F.A. Porsche January 18, 2022
- Multidimensional Leadership January 18, 2022