LSRPCA Board Meetings
LSRPCA monthly board meetings are open to LSRPCA general membership.
The Lone Star Region PCA Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM, the first Wednesday of each month at the Houstonian Fitness Center Board Room on the First Floor. The Houstonian Fitness Center building is located on the Houstonian Hotel & Conference Center campus.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please arrive by 6:00 PM.
If you plan to dine at the “Center Court Cafe”, it is located across the hall from the Board Room. Get your food/drink from Center Court Cafe and eat in the food court, or bring it into the meeting room.
If the date or location of the board meeting is changed, the new venue will be posted on the website.
Board Meeting Minutes
Prior to 2016, Board Meeting Minutes were available exclusively in The Lone Star (PorscheNaut) Magazine.
Board meeting minutes are available in pdf format from the links below.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- BASF and Porsche partner to develop high-performing lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles July 21, 2021
- Porsche at the IAA 2019 July 20, 2021
- The TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team determined to join in the title fight July 20, 2021
- Stronger, sharper, sportier: the new Macan July 20, 2021
- Like father, like son: meet the Liebs July 19, 2021
- Porsche presents three pilot digitalisation projects July 19, 2021
- WEC: Porsche 911 RSR wins thanks to the best tactics and top driving performance July 18, 2021
- In the first six months, Porsche delivers 31 percent more vehicles July 16, 2021
- The Big Loop: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning July 16, 2021
- Forward31 develops new business with Berlin-based start-up aware July 15, 2021