LSRPCA Board Meetings
LSRPCA monthly board meetings are open to LSRPCA general membership.
The Lone Star Region PCA Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM, the first Wednesday of each month at the Houstonian Fitness Center Board Room on the First Floor. The Houstonian Fitness Center building is located on the Houstonian Hotel & Conference Center campus.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please arrive by 6:00 PM.
If you plan to dine at the “Center Court Cafe”, it is located across the hall from the Board Room. Get your food/drink from Center Court Cafe and eat in the food court, or bring it into the meeting room.
If the date or location of the board meeting is changed, the new venue will be posted on the website.
Board Meeting Minutes
Prior to 2016, Board Meeting Minutes were available exclusively in The Lone Star (PorscheNaut) Magazine.
Board meeting minutes are available in pdf format from the links below.
- Porsche unveils LMDh prototype racer to compete in IMSA and WEC June 24, 2022
- 1988 Porsche 928 S4, 2002 911 Carrera, 2002 Boxster S, or 2012 Cayman R? | Mart Fresh June 22, 2022
- Video: 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 with Light Suspension Mods | One-Mile Review June 22, 2022
- Porsche Motorsport Roundup: June 17-19, 2022 June 21, 2022
- You don't have to be as smart as a fifth grader to take the Porsche Parade tech quiz | PCA Tech Tips June 21, 2022
- Largest number of members and their Porsches attended the 2022 Parade in the Poconos June 20, 2022
- Video: Porsche 911 Classic Club Coupe: Journey from conception to reality June 18, 2022
- What's my Porsche worth in 2022? | Tech Tactics Live June 16, 2022
- Photos: Porsche Parade in the Poconos blitzes members with world reveal, concours June 14, 2022
- 10 Reasons Why We Love the 911 Carrera RS | PCA Tech Tips June 14, 2022
- Global quest for Porsche Penske Motorsport with the new 963 June 24, 2022
- Sea-air-cooled June 24, 2022
- Porsche plans overflow production of the 718 model series in Osnabrück June 23, 2022
- Reinventing the Wheel June 23, 2022
- 9:11 Magazine: the aesthetics of a one-off June 23, 2022
- “The spirit of Wimbledon can be felt in every corner of the grounds” June 23, 2022
- Project “Colorado”: Searching for the right shape June 22, 2022
- Forecasting the Future June 21, 2022
- Porsche Centre Perth assembles 38 Taycan for spectacular owners event June 21, 2022
- Cream of the Crop June 20, 2022