LSRPCA Board Meetings
LSRPCA monthly board meetings are open to LSRPCA general membership.
The Lone Star Region PCA Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM, the first Wednesday of each month at the Houstonian Fitness Center Board Room on the First Floor. The Houstonian Fitness Center building is located on the Houstonian Hotel & Conference Center campus.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please arrive by 6:00 PM.
If you plan to dine at the “Center Court Cafe”, it is located across the hall from the Board Room. Get your food/drink from Center Court Cafe and eat in the food court, or bring it into the meeting room.
If the date or location of the board meeting is changed, the new venue will be posted on the website.
Board Meeting Minutes
Prior to 2016, Board Meeting Minutes were available exclusively in The Lone Star (PorscheNaut) Magazine.
Board meeting minutes are available in pdf format from the links below.
- Porsche Paint-to-Sample now available … for your home September 26, 2023
- New Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid brings more performance, standard equipment for a bit more money September 26, 2023
- 2004 Porsche Cayenne S, 2005 911 Carrera, 2007 GT3 Cup, or 2012 Cayman R? | Mart Fresh September 26, 2023
- PCNA's new CEO comes from BMW but got his start with Porsche September 26, 2023
- The evolution of Recaro: From coachbuilding to seat-sculpting September 26, 2023
- Why does everyone want a 964-generation Porsche 911? PCA Tech Tips September 26, 2023
- First Drive: 911 S/T is Porsche's ode to the thrill of driving fast September 25, 2023
- Meet Mirage from 'Transformers' and the 911 Carrera RS 3.8 movie car at Rennsport Reunion 7 September 20, 2023
- Everyone loves a Parade! September 20, 2023
- Penske's Porsche 963s take a 1-2 finish at Indy, the team's third win of the year September 19, 2023
- Porsche presents third E-Hybrid variant of the Cayenne September 25, 2023
- Behind the Scenes: an exclusive look at the development of the Mission X September 25, 2023
- Porsche, Manthey EMA and Thomas Preining lead DTM standings ahead of the season finale September 24, 2023
- Larry ten Voorde clinches third Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland crown September 24, 2023
- Porsche Coanda Esports now positioned third in ESL R1 team standings September 23, 2023
- Timo Resch to be President and CEO of Porsche Cars North America September 22, 2023
- Tennis star Iga Swiatek: “You don’t get up in the morning to be average” September 22, 2023
- The fight for Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup grid spots is on September 22, 2023
- “Data-driven development is essential“ September 21, 2023
- ChatGPT: Promise and Peril September 21, 2023