By accessing the website at LSRPCA.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lone Star Region PCA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lone Star Region PCA’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lone Star Region PCA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lone Star Region PCA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lone Star Region PCA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website, even if Lone Star Region PCA or a Lone Star Region PCA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lone Star Region PCA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lone Star Region PCA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lone Star Region PCA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lone Star Region PCA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lone Star Region PCA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lone Star Region PCA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- What's going on with the 1984-89 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 market? October 6, 2022
- Enter the Fall 2022 Member Only Raffle for a chance to win a Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet America October 5, 2022
- Road To Rennsport Reunion: Racing Porsches from 1948–1959 | PCA Tech Tips October 4, 2022
- The Future Of Motor Oil - Non-Petroleum - Approved By Porsche | Tech Tactics Live October 4, 2022
- Porsche 987.1 Boxster and Cayman: Everything you need to know about 2005-2008 Models October 4, 2022
- Members toured the Cascades during Treffen North America in Bend, Oregon October 4, 2022
- PCA Sim Racers again support US, Canadian veterans with Operation Motorsport benefit event October 4, 2022
- 1992 Porsche 911 Carrera Cup USA — Race Car for The Street | One-Mile Review October 3, 2022
- Porsche Motorsport Roundup: October 1-2, 2022 October 1, 2022
- 2022 Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT in-depth: Soul of a GT3 September 27, 2022
- A Cayenne for any situation September 26, 2022
- PCCD: Laurin Heinrich is the new champion of the Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland September 25, 2022
- Tennis pro Angelique Kerber visits Porsche Leipzig September 25, 2022
- Porsche AG reorganises its supervisory board September 23, 2022
- International Porsche Esports Series starts second qualifying round for 2023 September 23, 2022
- Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland continues with ADAC GT Masters September 22, 2022
- ‘Spirit of Carrera RS’ special exhibition on the erstwhile fastest sports car in Germany September 20, 2022
- Prospectus for IPO of Porsche AG published September 19, 2022
- The beauty of imperfection: Daniel Arsham’s 356 Bonsai September 19, 2022
- Icons of Porsche returns in November 2022 September 17, 2022