Lone Star Region PCA Logos
The new Lone Star Region PCA logo replaces the existing logo for all uses and purposes.
If you are responsible for a document, form, or any event materials, please ensure the new logo is applied. The previous logo has served the Region well, but it is time to move forward.
A big thanks to Maverick Region’s Bill Orr for the creation of the new Lone Star Region PCA logo. Thank you, sir!
Download this logo file for documents and forms. Size the file smaller if needed.
Download this logo file for Internet and online form use. Size the file smaller if needed.
In addition to the two files above, there are 3 packages for logos depending on how it is to be used.
If you need a logo larger than the above two files (150 x 150 pixels each) please download one of the following packages.
The RGB color model is commonly used for Internet websites, email, and other online uses. If the above image doesn’t address your needs, a package of multiple sizes is available here. All jpg images have a white opaque background. All png images have a transparent background.
Less commonly used is the CMYK color model. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) is based on the process colors used in the offset printing industry. CMYK should be used for brochures and traditional print media, and where a supplier specifically requests CMYK. The size of the files is considerably larger than most RGB images. Do not use a CMYK logo file for online uses!
Black and White
The third package is for black and white use when color printing is not available. A common use for the black and while the logo is an awards plaque, trophy, or promotional item.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Two Porsche in the top ten at a difficult Eifel classic September 27, 2020
- Joshua Rogers wins at Le Mans and keeps the title fight open September 26, 2020
- Real and virtual presence at the Beijing Auto Show September 26, 2020
- Banking on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife September 26, 2020
- Back to the track: retired works drivers head to the “Green Hell” September 25, 2020
- Blockchain project wins innovation award September 25, 2020
- Racing cars with body parts made from renewable raw materials September 24, 2020
- I never had a plan B September 24, 2020
- Porsche discusses ideas for sustainable transformation September 23, 2020
- Porsche GT Team will not compete in the IMSA race in Mid-Ohio September 22, 2020