Lone Star Region PCA Logos
The new Lone Star Region PCA logo replaces the existing logo for all uses and purposes.
If you are responsible for a document, form, or any event materials, please ensure the new logo is applied. The previous logo has served the Region well, but it is time to move forward.
A big thanks to Maverick Region’s Bill Orr for the creation of the new Lone Star Region PCA logo. Thank you, sir!
Download this logo file for documents and forms. Size the file smaller if needed.
Download this logo file for Internet and online form use. Size the file smaller if needed.
In addition to the two files above, there are 3 packages for logos depending on how it is to be used.
If you need a logo larger than the above two files (150 x 150 pixels each) please download one of the following packages.
The RGB color model is commonly used for Internet websites, email, and other online uses. If the above image doesn’t address your needs, a package of multiple sizes is available here. All jpg images have a white opaque background. All png images have a transparent background.
Less commonly used is the CMYK color model. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) is based on the process colors used in the offset printing industry. CMYK should be used for brochures and traditional print media, and where a supplier specifically requests CMYK. The size of the files is considerably larger than most RGB images. Do not use a CMYK logo file for online uses!
Black and White
The third package is for black and white use when color printing is not available. A common use for the black and while the logo is an awards plaque, trophy, or promotional item.
- e-Brake News: 2019 Werks Reunion Monterey was biggest ever August 21, 2019
- e-Brake News: Most powerful hybrid Porsche Cayennes announced August 14, 2019
- e-Brake News: First-ever PCA Experience engages Porsche and car enthusiasts at Summit Point August 7, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2019 Recap August 2, 2019
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche 911 Carrera announced July 31, 2019
- e-Brake News: Porsche Parade: 718 Cayman GT4 and Spyder revealed, see concours class winners [w/video] July 24, 2019
- e-Brake News: Zone 6: Nine days, 2,300 miles, 10 Regions, and our Porsches July 17, 2019
- e-Brake News: Video: An E1 Cayenne S sprung a leak — we fixed it in 30 minutes July 10, 2019
- e-Brake News: 'The Spy Collector,' Porsche Panorama's first serialized graphic novel July 3, 2019
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2019 Recap July 2, 2019
- Digital, clear, sustainable: the interior of the new Porsche Taycan August 22, 2019
- “Formula E Unlocked”: The game to unveil the Porsche Formula E car August 22, 2019
- IntGTC: Four Porsche teams contest the ten-hour race in Japan August 22, 2019
- The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid sets an unusual lap record August 21, 2019
- IMSA: Porsche keen to extend lead at the Virginia International Raceway August 21, 2019
- Porsche invests in Israeli start-up TriEye August 21, 2019
- Curtain up for the future: My five favorite films about artificial intelligence August 20, 2019
- Porsche Taycan adds Apple Music built-in August 20, 2019
- Porsche Consulting: Weber’s aftersales service pleases customers August 20, 2019
- Porsche Carrera Cup Scandinavia: Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Jacques Villeneuve competed in Kanonloppet August 19, 2019