By accessing the website at LSRPCA.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lone Star Region PCA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lone Star Region PCA’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lone Star Region PCA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lone Star Region PCA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lone Star Region PCA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website, even if Lone Star Region PCA or a Lone Star Region PCA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lone Star Region PCA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lone Star Region PCA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lone Star Region PCA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lone Star Region PCA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lone Star Region PCA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lone Star Region PCA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- 2023 Porsche Macan T: The lightest — and best-handling? | One-Mile Review January 28, 2023
- Porsche Vision 357 Concept has 356 style, GT4 RS guts, and an electric surprise January 25, 2023
- State of the Porsche Market: What we learned from the 2023 Scottsdale Auctions | Tech Tactics Live January 24, 2023
- Find INSANELY RARE Porsche literature, toys, and parts at annual LA Lit Meet January 24, 2023
- Five tips for Porsche fans to watch, understand the 2023 Rolex 24 at Daytona | PCA Tech Tips January 24, 2023
- PCA’s intern shares his favorite Porsche colors: A note from Gen Z January 23, 2023
- 1964 Porsche 356 SC 1600 Cabriolet: Comfortable & easy to drive! | One-Mile Review January 21, 2023
- See the new Porsche 911 Dakar historic wraps next to the cars that inspired them January 17, 2023
- 2005 Porsche 911 Carrera, 2006 Boxster S, 2008 Cayenne Turbo, or 2017 Macan GTS? | Mart Fresh January 17, 2023
- Five things to know about Porsche N Spec tires | PCA Tech Tips January 17, 2023
- Comprehensive service for journalists in the 2023 motorsport season January 24, 2023
- Announcing the return of the Porsche Esports Sprint Challenge Canada in 2023 January 24, 2023
- Porsche aims to build on its strong start to season 9 with the Porsche 99X Electric Gen3 in Diriyah January 24, 2023
- Porsche Esports works team confirms participation in the new ESL R1 Series January 24, 2023
- White Paper – Change Management Compass 2023 January 23, 2023
- Change in the Executive Board of Porsche Engineering January 23, 2023
- IMSA: Porsche 963 tackles the 24 Hours of Daytona from the front row January 23, 2023
- Braking for more January 20, 2023
- Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus for retrofitting January 19, 2023
- British artist imagines the creative journey that inspired the first Porsche January 18, 2023