By accessing the website at LSRPCA.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lone Star Region PCA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lone Star Region PCA’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lone Star Region PCA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lone Star Region PCA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lone Star Region PCA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website, even if Lone Star Region PCA or a Lone Star Region PCA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lone Star Region PCA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lone Star Region PCA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lone Star Region PCA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lone Star Region PCA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lone Star Region PCA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lone Star Region PCA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Porsche unveils LMDh prototype racer to compete in IMSA and WEC June 24, 2022
- 1988 Porsche 928 S4, 2002 911 Carrera, 2002 Boxster S, or 2012 Cayman R? | Mart Fresh June 22, 2022
- Video: 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 with Light Suspension Mods | One-Mile Review June 22, 2022
- Porsche Motorsport Roundup: June 17-19, 2022 June 21, 2022
- You don't have to be as smart as a fifth grader to take the Porsche Parade tech quiz | PCA Tech Tips June 21, 2022
- Largest number of members and their Porsches attended the 2022 Parade in the Poconos June 20, 2022
- Video: Porsche 911 Classic Club Coupe: Journey from conception to reality June 18, 2022
- What's my Porsche worth in 2022? | Tech Tactics Live June 16, 2022
- Photos: Porsche Parade in the Poconos blitzes members with world reveal, concours June 14, 2022
- 10 Reasons Why We Love the 911 Carrera RS | PCA Tech Tips June 14, 2022
- Global quest for Porsche Penske Motorsport with the new 963 June 24, 2022
- Sea-air-cooled June 24, 2022
- Porsche plans overflow production of the 718 model series in Osnabrück June 23, 2022
- Reinventing the Wheel June 23, 2022
- 9:11 Magazine: the aesthetics of a one-off June 23, 2022
- “The spirit of Wimbledon can be felt in every corner of the grounds” June 23, 2022
- Project “Colorado”: Searching for the right shape June 22, 2022
- Forecasting the Future June 21, 2022
- Porsche Centre Perth assembles 38 Taycan for spectacular owners event June 21, 2022
- Cream of the Crop June 20, 2022