By accessing the website at LSRPCA.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lone Star Region PCA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lone Star Region PCA’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lone Star Region PCA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lone Star Region PCA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lone Star Region PCA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lone Star Region PCA’s website, even if Lone Star Region PCA or a Lone Star Region PCA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lone Star Region PCA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lone Star Region PCA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lone Star Region PCA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lone Star Region PCA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lone Star Region PCA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lone Star Region PCA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lone Star Region PCA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Six Porsches we'll be watching at the Florida Auctions February 23, 2024
- 'Porsche Special Editions' | Book Review February 20, 2024
- Porsche revives two hybrid models for Panamera line: 4 E-Hybrid & 4S E-Hybrid February 20, 2024
- Top 10 questions fielded by the PCA National Office Member Services Team February 20, 2024
- Secrets to Selling Your Porsche Like a Pro | Tech Tactics Live February 20, 2024
- Rétromobile in Paris: Classic car show or vacation in the heart of France? Both! February 16, 2024
- Video: Rare Porsches and more at the Paris Rétromobile Show 2024 February 16, 2024
- Why now might be the time to buy a nice used Macan February 15, 2024
- 10 things we learned about Porsche's European Delivery program February 13, 2024
- 1973 Porsche 914 1.7, 1982 928, 2010 911 Carrera, or 2017 Macan Turbo? | Mart Fresh February 13, 2024
- A spot of motor racing at home February 16, 2024
- Into the future with the GT4 e-Performance February 15, 2024
- Puma Hoops and LaMelo Ball accelerate the game with Puma x Porsche Collection February 14, 2024
- Porsche to sponsor The Amundi Evian Championship February 13, 2024
- Ice Race Aspen: The Porsche 911 GT1 takes to the ice with endurance racing legend Stéphane Ortelli February 12, 2024
- Major Champion Shane Lowry set for Porsche Singapore Classic February 12, 2024
- Drive Defines Her: Suaad Al Shamsi – the first female Emirati aircraft engineer February 9, 2024
- Generative AI in Marketing and PRGenerative AI in Marketing and PR February 9, 2024
- Clay Art: Tools of the modelers at Style Porsche February 8, 2024
- Porsche 4Kids Easter holiday programme for children and families February 8, 2024