Our Generous Sponsors
Support the sponsors who support us and help make our events possible. Their support for LSRPCA is invaluable, whether in terms of finance, helping spread word about our organization, in-kind contributions or all three.
Porsche North Houston is Houston's only family-owned Porsche dealership. Porsche North Houston has team members who have worked for Porsche at the corporate level, in franchising and in service operations. Our community involvement is incredibly important to our entire organization. Among many others, we host driving and educational events for our customers and enthusiasts like Lone Star Region Porsche Club of America.
Momentum Porsche offers our Houston customers a wide variety of automotive products and services. These range from new Porsche models to used cars from today's top luxury manufacturers. All of this makes us your top choice for Porsche inventory in the greater Houston, Sugar Land and Pasadena region.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Porsche 911 RSR tackles 24 Hours of Le Mans from pole position September 18, 2020
- Florian Latorre and Larry ten Voorde lock out the first grid row at Le Mans September 18, 2020
- Safety first September 18, 2020
- Le Mans memories: Mark Webber talks to Derek Bell September 17, 2020
- The Launch of Smarter Construction September 17, 2020
- Le Mans memories: Timo Bernhard talks to Norbert Singer September 16, 2020
- Tips for learning at Porsche September 16, 2020
- White paper – Urban Mobility in a Post-Covid-19 World September 16, 2020
- High-power charging trucks become mobile power sources September 16, 2020
- Six overall winners from Porsche in Le Mans September 16, 2020