Lone Star Region PCA Logos
The new Lone Star Region PCA logo replaces the existing logo for all uses and purposes.
If you are responsible for a document, form, or any event materials, please ensure the new logo is applied. The previous logo has served the Region well, but it is time to move forward.
A big thanks to Maverick Region’s Bill Orr for the creation of the new Lone Star Region PCA logo. Thank you, sir!
Download this logo file for documents and forms. Size the file smaller if needed.
Download this logo file for Internet and online form use. Size the file smaller if needed.
In addition to the two files above, there are 3 packages for logos depending on how it is to be used.
If you need a logo larger than the above two files (150 x 150 pixels each) please download one of the following packages.
The RGB color model is commonly used for Internet websites, email, and other online uses. If the above image doesn’t address your needs, a package of multiple sizes is available here. All jpg images have a white opaque background. All png images have a transparent background.
Less commonly used is the CMYK color model. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) is based on the process colors used in the offset printing industry. CMYK should be used for brochures and traditional print media, and where a supplier specifically requests CMYK. The size of the files is considerably larger than most RGB images. Do not use a CMYK logo file for online uses!
Black and White
The third package is for black and white use when color printing is not available. A common use for the black and while the logo is an awards plaque, trophy, or promotional item.
- Porsche unveils LMDh prototype racer to compete in IMSA and WEC June 24, 2022
- 1988 Porsche 928 S4, 2002 911 Carrera, 2002 Boxster S, or 2012 Cayman R? | Mart Fresh June 22, 2022
- Video: 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 with Light Suspension Mods | One-Mile Review June 22, 2022
- Porsche Motorsport Roundup: June 17-19, 2022 June 21, 2022
- You don't have to be as smart as a fifth grader to take the Porsche Parade tech quiz | PCA Tech Tips June 21, 2022
- Largest number of members and their Porsches attended the 2022 Parade in the Poconos June 20, 2022
- Video: Porsche 911 Classic Club Coupe: Journey from conception to reality June 18, 2022
- What's my Porsche worth in 2022? | Tech Tactics Live June 16, 2022
- Photos: Porsche Parade in the Poconos blitzes members with world reveal, concours June 14, 2022
- 10 Reasons Why We Love the 911 Carrera RS | PCA Tech Tips June 14, 2022
- Global quest for Porsche Penske Motorsport with the new 963 June 24, 2022
- Sea-air-cooled June 24, 2022
- Porsche plans overflow production of the 718 model series in Osnabrück June 23, 2022
- Reinventing the Wheel June 23, 2022
- 9:11 Magazine: the aesthetics of a one-off June 23, 2022
- “The spirit of Wimbledon can be felt in every corner of the grounds” June 23, 2022
- Project “Colorado”: Searching for the right shape June 22, 2022
- Forecasting the Future June 21, 2022
- Porsche Centre Perth assembles 38 Taycan for spectacular owners event June 21, 2022
- Cream of the Crop June 20, 2022