Lone Star Region PCA Logos
The new Lone Star Region PCA logo replaces the existing logo for all uses and purposes.
If you are responsible for a document, form, or any event materials, please ensure the new logo is applied. The previous logo has served the Region well, but it is time to move forward.
A big thanks to Maverick Region’s Bill Orr for the creation of the new Lone Star Region PCA logo. Thank you, sir!
Download this logo file for documents and forms. Size the file smaller if needed.
Download this logo file for Internet and online form use. Size the file smaller if needed.
In addition to the two files above, there are 3 packages for logos depending on how it is to be used.
If you need a logo larger than the above two files (150 x 150 pixels each) please download one of the following packages.
The RGB color model is commonly used for Internet websites, email, and other online uses. If the above image doesn’t address your needs, a package of multiple sizes is available here. All jpg images have a white opaque background. All png images have a transparent background.
Less commonly used is the CMYK color model. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) is based on the process colors used in the offset printing industry. CMYK should be used for brochures and traditional print media, and where a supplier specifically requests CMYK. The size of the files is considerably larger than most RGB images. Do not use a CMYK logo file for online uses!
Black and White
The third package is for black and white use when color printing is not available. A common use for the black and while the logo is an awards plaque, trophy, or promotional item.
- 2023 Porsche Macan T: The lightest — and best-handling? | One-Mile Review January 28, 2023
- Porsche Vision 357 Concept has 356 style, GT4 RS guts, and an electric surprise January 25, 2023
- State of the Porsche Market: What we learned from the 2023 Scottsdale Auctions | Tech Tactics Live January 24, 2023
- Find INSANELY RARE Porsche literature, toys, and parts at annual LA Lit Meet January 24, 2023
- Five tips for Porsche fans to watch, understand the 2023 Rolex 24 at Daytona | PCA Tech Tips January 24, 2023
- PCA’s intern shares his favorite Porsche colors: A note from Gen Z January 23, 2023
- 1964 Porsche 356 SC 1600 Cabriolet: Comfortable & easy to drive! | One-Mile Review January 21, 2023
- See the new Porsche 911 Dakar historic wraps next to the cars that inspired them January 17, 2023
- 2005 Porsche 911 Carrera, 2006 Boxster S, 2008 Cayenne Turbo, or 2017 Macan GTS? | Mart Fresh January 17, 2023
- Five things to know about Porsche N Spec tires | PCA Tech Tips January 17, 2023
- Comprehensive service for journalists in the 2023 motorsport season January 24, 2023
- Announcing the return of the Porsche Esports Sprint Challenge Canada in 2023 January 24, 2023
- Porsche aims to build on its strong start to season 9 with the Porsche 99X Electric Gen3 in Diriyah January 24, 2023
- Porsche Esports works team confirms participation in the new ESL R1 Series January 24, 2023
- White Paper – Change Management Compass 2023 January 23, 2023
- Change in the Executive Board of Porsche Engineering January 23, 2023
- IMSA: Porsche 963 tackles the 24 Hours of Daytona from the front row January 23, 2023
- Braking for more January 20, 2023
- Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus for retrofitting January 19, 2023
- British artist imagines the creative journey that inspired the first Porsche January 18, 2023