Lone Star Region PCA Logos
The new Lone Star Region PCA logo replaces the existing logo for all uses and purposes.
If you are responsible for a document, form, or any event materials, please ensure the new logo is applied. The previous logo has served the Region well, but it is time to move forward.
A big thanks to Maverick Region’s Bill Orr for the creation of the new Lone Star Region PCA logo. Thank you, sir!
Download this logo file for documents and forms. Size the file smaller if needed.
Download this logo file for Internet and online form use. Size the file smaller if needed.
In addition to the two files above, there are 3 packages for logos depending on how it is to be used.
If you need a logo larger than the above two files (150 x 150 pixels each) please download one of the following packages.
The RGB color model is commonly used for Internet websites, email, and other online uses. If the above image doesn’t address your needs, a package of multiple sizes is available here. All jpg images have a white opaque background. All png images have a transparent background.
Less commonly used is the CMYK color model. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) is based on the process colors used in the offset printing industry. CMYK should be used for brochures and traditional print media, and where a supplier specifically requests CMYK. The size of the files is considerably larger than most RGB images. Do not use a CMYK logo file for online uses!
Black and White
The third package is for black and white use when color printing is not available. A common use for the black and while the logo is an awards plaque, trophy, or promotional item.
- Beginner Guide: Essential Tools for Porsche DIY Maintenance | Tech Tactics Live January 4, 2075
- Does America put its wipers up or down for snow storms? | PCA Tech Tips January 18, 2022
- Porsche celebrates Porsche Design's 50th birthday with a special edition 911 January 18, 2022
- Mart Fresh: Porsche Boxster S hot-rod race car or RS 60 Spyder, Carrera T, or air-cooled 911 SC? January 18, 2022
- Base Cayennes and S model can be ordered as Platinum Edition January 18, 2022
- Dakota Region Run for the Hills charity drive January 18, 2022
- 1974-77 Porsche 911: Everything you need to know about the ‘mid-years’ | PCA Spotlight January 14, 2022
- What we learned about dash cams on episode 42 of Tech Tactics Live | PCA Tech Tips January 11, 2022
- What you need to know about fuel and additives | Tech Tactics Live January 11, 2022
- The Mystery of the Porsche Bikester: (Mostly) Solved January 11, 2022
- In tune with the Taycan: Cunmo Yin visits the Elbphilharmonie January 22, 2022
- Porsche determined for a successful start to the season in Saudi Arabia January 21, 2022
- Golden hour: the car that adds colour to a blank page of Porsche history January 20, 2022
- “The Art of Dreams” arrives in Singapore January 20, 2022
- The new Taycan Sport Turismo: a practical all-rounder with on-road dynamics January 19, 2022
- New special exhibition: 50 Years of Porsche Design January 19, 2022
- Porsche Design celebrates its 50th anniversary January 18, 2022
- The 911 Porsche Design 50th Anniversary Edition: a modern take on a design classic January 18, 2022
- A 911 S 2.4 Targa from 1972 signed by F.A. Porsche January 18, 2022
- Multidimensional Leadership January 18, 2022