The Porsche Club of America history is 6 years longer than the Lone Star Region. Lone Star Region turned 50 years old in 2011! We have a long history and many Region participants are well-known in the history of Porsche. For example, take a look at this 1962 Panorama magazine.
The Lone Star Region supports the PCA key objectives:
- Promote the highest standards of courtesy and safety on the road
- Enjoy and share the goodwill and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche
- Maintain the highest standard of operation and performance of the marque
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with the Porsche factory, dealers, and other service sources
- Exchange ideas with other Porsche Clubs throughout the world
- Establish mutually cooperative relationships with other sports car clubs
The Region hosts and co-hosts many events and activities. Links to our various activity areas are on the above menu.
Our calendar is constantly updated with additional information on events.
Lone Star Region is big! We are currently the largest Region in PCA Zone 5 with over 1600 primary members and 2300 members (when we include family and associate members).
We invite all Porsche owners who share our interest in Porsche to join the Porsche Club of America. When you join PCA, those of you in the 37 county area around greater Houston will become members of the Lone Star Region. The map below is courtesy of the University of Texas Library.
We encourage members to participate actively in the various Club events. Regardless of the kind of Porsche activity you choose and the model of Porsche you drive, Lone Star Region can be a place to meet a great group of friends.
We also invite you to take full advantage of the resources of the Houston Porsche dealers and the vendors who support Lone Star Region PCA. You will see them acknowledged on the website, in our quarterly magazine The Lone Star, and in other Region communications.
Also at your disposal are the resources of the Porsche Club of America.
The Lone Star Region is always looking for ways to bring its members together to share their cars and experiences with Porsche. Spend some time exploring all of the activities that the club has to offer.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Porsche deliveries up by 13 per cent October 15, 2021
- Artists take centre stage at Porsche October 15, 2021
- Sales launch for innovative 3D-print bodyform full bucket seat October 14, 2021
- Porsche and Michelin support Indonesian rubber plantation farmers October 14, 2021
- Porsche workforce raises 200,000 euros for the Make-A-Wish Foundation October 13, 2021
- The Joy of Colour: illustrations by Jeffrey Docherty October 12, 2021
- Porsche Design and Steigenberger present joint hotel brand October 12, 2021
- Porsche 962 C restored to its original condition down to the last detail October 11, 2021
- Sunday Drives: France October 10, 2021
- Porsche congratulates Valentin Schäffer on his 90th birthday October 8, 2021