The Lone Star Region PCA gives back to the community with its charities initiative. Our charity is the Houston Police Foundation.
We are happy to announce ourpartnership with Houston Police Foundation. HPF supports law enforcement by funding special programs for officer safety, training, equipment, and technology. HPF also supports SWAT, K-9, and Mounted Patrol.
The first event was Backing the Blue on July 29th, 2017. View event photos from our Backing the Blue event here.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2021 April 20, 2021
- The mind is free – history of the 356 Miersch April 20, 2021
- The gaming software driving vehicle development April 19, 2021
- TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team aims to continue upward trend in Valencia April 19, 2021
- Sunday Drives: Laura Kukuk April 18, 2021
- Numerous top stars and an emotional tournament experience for fans April 17, 2021
- Taycan Artcar auction raises USD 200,000 for a worthy cause April 16, 2021
- Porsche significantly increases deliveries in the first quarter of 2021 April 16, 2021
- Haffner: “The term ‘headcount reduction’ is not in our vocabulary” April 16, 2021
- White Paper – Healthcare in the future April 15, 2021