The Lone Star Region PCA gives back to the community with its charities initiative. Our charity is the Houston Police Foundation.
We are happy to announce ourpartnership with Houston Police Foundation. HPF supports law enforcement by funding special programs for officer safety, training, equipment, and technology. HPF also supports SWAT, K-9, and Mounted Patrol.
The first event was Backing the Blue on July 29th, 2017. View event photos from our Backing the Blue event here.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap August 2, 2020
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster July 29, 2020
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S July 22, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar July 15, 2020
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses July 8, 2020
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 Recap July 3, 2020
- e-Brake News: Base Porsche Taycan gets rear-wheel-drive, 303-mile range for Chinese July 1, 2020
- e-Brake News: A transaxle-Porsche journey down the Slippery Slope June 24, 2020
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 997 GT2 RS vs 991 GT2 RS June 17, 2020
- e-Brake News: Porsche to pull factory GTLM team from North American endurance racing June 10, 2020
- 2021 Panamera Turbo S sets production saloon benchmark at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta January 22, 2021
- “There are no limits to your imagination” January 22, 2021
- Porsche at the IAA 2019 January 22, 2021
- Porsche provides start-up investor APX with additional capital January 21, 2021
- Porsche extends the Taycan model range January 19, 2021
- Granite Green January 19, 2021
- Development Centre Weissach: the heart of Porsche January 18, 2021
- Sebastian Job wins the main race, Joshua Rogers claims the sprint January 16, 2021
- White Paper – Cybersecurity as a Matter of Competitive Advantage January 15, 2021
- The people – and thinking – behind the Porsche Boxster January 15, 2021