The Lone Star Region PCA gives back to the community with its charities initiative. Our charity is the Houston Police Foundation.
We are happy to announce ourpartnership with Houston Police Foundation. HPF supports law enforcement by funding special programs for officer safety, training, equipment, and technology. HPF also supports SWAT, K-9, and Mounted Patrol.
The first event was Backing the Blue on July 29th, 2017. View event photos from our Backing the Blue event here.
Your name here!
LSRPCA - HPDE Chairperson
- Beginner Guide: Essential Tools for Porsche DIY Maintenance | Tech Tactics Live January 4, 2075
- Does America put its wipers up or down for snow storms? | PCA Tech Tips January 18, 2022
- Porsche celebrates Porsche Design's 50th birthday with a special edition 911 January 18, 2022
- Mart Fresh: Porsche Boxster S hot-rod race car or RS 60 Spyder, Carrera T, or air-cooled 911 SC? January 18, 2022
- Base Cayennes and S model can be ordered as Platinum Edition January 18, 2022
- Dakota Region Run for the Hills charity drive January 18, 2022
- 1974-77 Porsche 911: Everything you need to know about the ‘mid-years’ | PCA Spotlight January 14, 2022
- What we learned about dash cams on episode 42 of Tech Tactics Live | PCA Tech Tips January 11, 2022
- What you need to know about fuel and additives | Tech Tactics Live January 11, 2022
- The Mystery of the Porsche Bikester: (Mostly) Solved January 11, 2022
- In tune with the Taycan: Cunmo Yin visits the Elbphilharmonie January 22, 2022
- Porsche determined for a successful start to the season in Saudi Arabia January 21, 2022
- Golden hour: the car that adds colour to a blank page of Porsche history January 20, 2022
- “The Art of Dreams” arrives in Singapore January 20, 2022
- The new Taycan Sport Turismo: a practical all-rounder with on-road dynamics January 19, 2022
- New special exhibition: 50 Years of Porsche Design January 19, 2022
- Porsche Design celebrates its 50th anniversary January 18, 2022
- The 911 Porsche Design 50th Anniversary Edition: a modern take on a design classic January 18, 2022
- A 911 S 2.4 Targa from 1972 signed by F.A. Porsche January 18, 2022
- Multidimensional Leadership January 18, 2022