Enter our monthly photo contest and compete with others to have your photo published in The Lone Star cover each quarter!
- Entries are limited to one image per month per Lone Star Region PCA member.
- Entries must be received by 11 pm Central time on the 1st of each month.
- Photos missing the deadline will be submitted automatically in the following month’s competition.
- Images must be a photo you have taken.
- Images must relate to Porsche cars or the Porsche community.
- Images must be in the vertical (portrait) format to facilitate The Lone Star magazine format.
- The height of an image should be no smaller than 3000 pixels.
- Uncropped images preferred. If you crop the image, allow ample room around the subject matter.
- Email your monthly entry to email@example.com
- Do not link your image. Linked images will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Provide your name, PCA member number, an email address that we can reach you, and approximately a 50-word paragraph telling about your photo.
- The contest will be judged on the last day of each month by representatives of the Lone Star Region PCA leadership.
- The monthly winner will be notified via email.
- The 3 monthly winners will be posted on this page, and Lone Star Region membership will vote for the winner.
- Voting for the quarterly winner will begin on the last day of each quarter. The voting poll will terminate after 14 days and the winner will be announced.
- The winner will be notified via email.
November 2017 – John Montgomery entered this photo of his Airedale “Louise” standing guard over her two 911s. On the left is his 1973.5 Porsche 911T (featured in Carl Fehres’ October winning photograph). On the right is his 1997 Porsche 993 C4S. Both cars are in the same shade of Arctic Silver. John comments, “I love that the two cars are 24 years apart, and separated by many generations of technology, yet still related.”
October 2017 – We have our first winner for the quarterly Lone Star cover contest. This month’s winner is Carl Fehres. Carl’s photo of Josie Vega standing beside LSRPCA DE Driving Instructor John Montgomery’s 1973.5 Porsche 911T. Congratulations!