Enter our monthly photo contest and compete with others to have your photo published in The Lone Star cover each quarter!
- Entries are limited to one image per month per Lone Star Region PCA member.
- Entries must be received by 11 pm Central time on the 1st of each month.
- Photos missing the deadline will be submitted automatically in the following month’s competition.
- Images must be a photo you have taken.
- Images must relate to Porsche cars or the Porsche community.
- Images must be in the vertical (portrait) format to facilitate The Lone Star magazine format.
- The height of an image should be no smaller than 3000 pixels.
- Uncropped images preferred. If you crop the image, allow ample room around the subject matter.
- Email your monthly entry to email@example.com
- Do not link your image. Linked images will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Provide your name, PCA member number, an email address that we can reach you, and approximately a 50-word paragraph telling about your photo.
- The contest will be judged on the last day of each month by representatives of the Lone Star Region PCA leadership.
- The monthly winner will be notified via email.
- The 3 monthly winners will be posted on this page, and Lone Star Region membership will vote for the winner.
- Voting for the quarterly winner will begin on the last day of each quarter. The voting poll will terminate after 14 days and the winner will be announced.
- The winner will be notified via email.